The first years of a child’s schooling lay the foundation for lifelong learning and success.
Not only are children developing the cognitive, social, emotional and academic skills that set the stage for future years, but they are developing important attitudes towards school, themselves and those around them.
All Saints’ is the only independent school in the Monterey/Salinas region which focuses solely on educating students in Preschool through 8th grade, and has been doing so, with a reputation for excellence, for over fifty years.
- All resources are concentrated on providing the area’s premier elementary and middle school program.
- An emphasis on character development and high personal standards means that positive patterns of learning and behavior are established early, setting the stage for later years.
- Children are inspired to discover their talents and the world around them in a safe and supportive environment, fueling a lifetime desire to learn.
- Consistently applied high expectations for academic achievement and behavior inspire students to be capable, respectful, joyful and confident about their future.
- All Saints’ graduates are extremely well prepared for secondary school. By assessing a student’s needs, interests and strengths during the eighth grade year, students are not just prepared for a specific high school but for ANY high school.