All Saints’ Day School nurtures a family environment, working in partnership with parents to enhance strong family values and support the process of an exceptional education. Parents are a valued and active part of our school community. They help to enrich the educational experience for All Saints’ students through their involvement in the many volunteer opportunities offered through the Parents' Organization, of which all parents are members. In return, parents are rewarded with being a special part of their children’s school lives, often enjoying lifelong friendships with other parents, begun during their years in our close and caring community.
All Saints’ parents are passionate about their children’s education, and they show it in a variety of ways! Here are some of the projects and programs sponsored by the Parents’ Organization:
• Parents' Organization Meetings: Parents are encouraged to attend these monthly gatherings with programs that include information about curriculum, music, art, physical education, fundraising, school activities, and more.
• Room Parents: Parent volunteers provide classroom support for field trips, class parties, teacher gifts, etc.
• Buddy Family Program: New families are paired with a “Buddy Family” to help them easily transition into the community.
• Library / Book Fair: Every other spring, the library is transformed into a marketplace of literature, picture books, games and educational toys, which families can purchase for themselves or for classrooms. All proceeds benefit the ASDS library.
• Spring Tea: Every May, the students treat their parents to an afternoon art show and musical performance. Parent volunteers provide refreshments and decorations for this beloved event.
• Outreach: At All Saints’, it’s not just the students involved in community service; our parents support the program by participating in activities such as the “Beans for Families” project, as well as many other Outreach activities.
: The Parents’ Organization provides significant financial support to the school through various efforts throughout the year. Learn more about our dynamic Parents' Organization.
Currrent Parents may log-in here.