An Inspirational Backdrop
The lovely campus of All Saints’ Day School is set on 17 acres in a valley surrounded by mountains and natural beauty. It is often the inspirational backdrop for students’ art, writing, and science projects as well as hours of play on the fields and play structures.
Our well maintained campus buildings and enhancements are designed to serve the needs of our students and community:
- Lower grade wing with classrooms for grades one through five, math, science, computers and the oratory Chapel
- Upper grade wing with classrooms for grades six through eight, and foreign languages
- Early Childhood Unit (ECU) building (New in 2011)
- Coats Hall - Gymnasium and multi-use building (New in 2011)
- Art, Music, and Ceramics wing
- Library resource center with over 13,000 volumes and a cozy fireplace by which to read
- Fully integrated and wireless PC campus with a full computer lab and two mobile labs
- Outdoor chapel
- Organic Garden
- Multiple Athletic & Playing Fields
- Playground with a wide variety of play structures as well as par-course fitness equipment
- “The Little House” (as it is affectionately known) used for faculty, Board, and parent meetings
- Head of School residence on adjacent land
The original school building and administrative wing were completely renovated in 1999 and a new playground was built in 2007.
The building of the new Early Childhood Unit and renovation of Coats' Hall multi-purpose gymnasium and Bardis Performing Arts Center were completed in 2011, providing new and exciting opportunities for our educational program!
Further recent improvements include the Morgan Family Tech Center, new outdoor basketball courts, and expansion of the school's Organic Garden.